Referring someone to Beam takes just 2 minutes! Once you’re a registered partner, you’ll need to fill out a referral form if you want to put a homeless person forward for Beam’s services.
Once the form is completed, we’ll assign them a Support Specialist who will make contact with them and keep you in the loop with progress.
In order to refer someone, they must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Evidence of legal right to work in the UK
- Currently homeless, recently homeless (within the last 12 months), or at risk of homelessness
- For those with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, at least 12 weeks of abstinence from alcohol and illicit substances
- In your professional opinion, committed to training and work
- In your professional opinion, not suffering from mental or physical health conditions or gamble to an extent that materially impairs their ability to train and work
- Not currently in prison and no historic convictions for high level sexual or violent offences
- Not looking for funding to start their own business and a realistic employment goal which funded training will support their access to
- Does not have any savings or capital worth more than £11,000